Setting up BPme
Payment methods: MasterCard, Visa, Amex and PayPal
Paying for fuel
- What if I choose the wrong pump, can I cancel the transaction?
- How can I use the app if I can’t use my phone at the pump?
- How do I view the receipts for my transactions?
- I have selected the wrong pump and paid for someone else’s petrol, can I get a refund?
- My payment has been declined and fuel has been dispensed. What do I do?
- My app tells me ‘something went wrong’ when I try to log in. What do I do now?
- Why are you charging me an extra $3?
- How long does it take to unlock my BPme app after making payment?
- How will BP staff know I have paid for my fuel?
BPme Target Neutral
- How can I set up 'Drive Carbon Neutral' in the BPme app?
- How can I find out how much carbon I have offset through 'Drive Carbon Neutral'?
- What if I change my mind and want to opt-out?
- Will my carbon be offset via an Australian project?
- What kind of carbon offsets does BP Target Neutral buy?
- What else is BP doing to offset its carbon emissions?
- Do you calculate all emissions, including those created during the production and refining process?