BP scholarship programme is for students studying for degrees in energy and economics – sectors in which BP is an expert, and therefore capable of recognizing talent among young people.
Who is eligible to apply for a BP scholarship?
The programme is open to specialists and bachelors studying in their last courses, master’s, and PhD students, specializing in the following fields:
• oil and gas business
• oil and gas extraction
• oil and gas refining
• pipeline construction
• conceptual design of ice-resistant structures
• reserves management
• financial markets
• international energy markets
• business and government
• game theory
Applicants for BP scholarships must be studying on state grants at one of the colleges participating in the programme, have excellent grades in all their areas of study, and aim to develop in their chosen field in the future.
Size of scholarships
BP scholarships last for one year, with the following monthly payments:
• For specialists and bachelor’s students – up to 15,000 rubles
• For master’s students – up to 20,000 rubles
• For PhD students – up to 35,000 rubles
BP scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis, in two stages:
1. The applicant for a BP scholarship must fill out an electronic application form, giving detailed answers to all questions
2. Applicants who pass the first stage undergo interviews with BP representatives, on the basis of which the final list of successful applicants is drawn up