- access to a national network of more than 70 refuelling locations.
- access to Air bp’s 24-hour carnet-operated self-service dispensers.
- a network-wide commitment to the highest standards of quality and safety.
How it works
These are our three transaction methods. All transactions are downloaded to a central system which produces invoices that are accessed electronically by customers. Payment will be due according to your account trading terms.
- Swipe your card at an Air bp dispenser which produces a receipt noting the date, card number and volume of fuel dispensed.
- Give your card to an Air bp airfield representative who will note the transaction on a hand-held computer and give the pilot a printed receipt.
- Give your card to an Air bp airfield representative who will note the transaction on a manual delivery docket and give the pilot a copy.
Apply for an account
To apply for an Air bp Sterling card account you'll need a valid ABN.
- A scanned copy can be sent to email@example.com
If you don’t hold an ABN
Non-ABN holders can still access our national Air BP card network by:
- Opening an account with our distributor, Lowes Air. Contact them via 1300 663 277 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Making alternative arrangements directly with your local airfield representative.
If you are an existing card customer and you need to order a replacement card or change your aircraft details please complete this online form.