- access to a national network of more than 70 refuelling locations.
- access to Air BP’s 24-hour carnet-operated self-service dispensers.
- a contact number for our general aviation staff to help with enquiries.
- a network-wide commitment to the highest standards of quality and safety.
How it works
These are our three transactions methods. All transactions are downloaded to a central system which produces invoices that are sent to customers. Payment will be due according to your account trading terms.
- Swipe your card at an Air BP dispenser which produces a receipt noting the date, carnet card number and volume of fuel dispensed.
- Give your card to an Air BP airfield representative who will note the transaction on a hand-held computer and give the pilot a printed receipt.
- Give your card to an Air BP airfield representative who will note the transaction on a manual delivery docket and give the pilot a copy.
Apply for an account
- download and complete the Air BP credit application form.
- Please print and hand sign the form.
- A scanned copy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please post the original to:
Sales Management Team
Air BP Customer Service Centre
Reply Paid 5222
Melbourne VIC 3001
If you are an existing carnet card customer and you need to order a replacement card or change your aircraft details please complete this online form.