- access to a national network of more than 70 refuelling locations.
- access to Air bp’s 24-hour carnet-operated self-service dispensers.
- a network-wide commitment to the highest standards of quality and safety.
How it works
These are our three transaction methods. All transactions are downloaded to a central system which produces invoices that are accessed electronically by customers. Payment will be due according to your account trading terms.
- Swipe your card at an Air bp dispenser which produces a receipt noting the date, card number and volume of fuel dispensed.
- Give your card to an Air bp airfield representative who will note the transaction on a hand-held computer and give the pilot a printed receipt.
- Give your card to an Air bp airfield representative who will note the transaction on a manual delivery docket and give the pilot a copy.
Apply for an account
To apply for an Air bp account
- download and complete the Air bp credit application form.
- Please print and hand sign the form.
- A scanned copy can be sent to email@example.com
If you are an existing carnet card customer and you need to order a replacement card or change your aircraft details please complete this online form.