- access to a national network of more than 70 refuelling locations.
- access to Air BP’s 24-hour carnet-operated self-service dispensers.
- a contact number for our general aviation staff to help with enquiries.
- a network-wide commitment to the highest standards of quality and safety.
How it works
These are our three transactions methods. All transactions are downloaded to a central system which produces invoices that are sent to customers. Payment will be due according to your account trading terms.
- Swipe your card at an Air BP dispenser which produces a receipt noting the date, carnet card number and volume of fuel dispensed.
- Give your card to an Air BP airfield representative who will note the transaction on a hand-held computer and give the pilot a printed receipt.
- Give your card to an Air BP airfield representative who will note the transaction on a manual delivery docket and give the pilot a copy.
Apply for an account
Sales Management Team
Air BP Customer Service Centre
Reply Paid 5222
Melbourne VIC 3001
Fill out the Air BP carnet card change request form if you are an existing carnet card customer and you need to order a replacement card or change your aircraft details.