Credit Card Payment Options
- You can use your credit card to make one-off payments to reduce the balance of an account at any time.
- You may use your credit card as an ongoing payment method - instead of a nominated bank account.
- You can quickly and easily set their credit card as the ongoing payment method on several accounts by changing them all at once.
Credit Cards Accepted
American Express, MasterCard & Visa
Credit Card Service Fees
Credit card transactions will attract a service fee, which will be charged on your next month's invoice as a separate line item called "AU Credit Card Service Fee".
Credit card service fees are:
- American Express 0% for eligible customers, Ts&Cs apply^. Customers who don’t meet the eligibility requirements will be notified individually of applicable rate.
- MasterCard 0.46% (inc. GST);
- Visa 0.42% (inc. GST).