For larger businesses, BP Plus Online also offers the ability to order cards in bulk.
The 'Bulk Card Order Template' is available for download when logged in to BP Plus Online, with many of the available order options already pre-populated in the spreadsheet. All options that are available on the individual card order screens are also available in the 'Bulk Card Order' template. There is no restriction to how many cards can be ordered in bulk at a time, however, please be mindful that each individual BP Plus fleet is limited to a maximum of 10,000 cards.
For more detailed information on how to complete each field download the 'Bulk Card Order pdf'.
Quick steps to order multiple cards in bulk:
- Choose 'Bulk Order and Update Cards' from the 'Cards' menu or click on the 'Bulk Order and Update Cards' link under the 'Manage Your Cards' panel on the homepage
- Select the 'Bulk card order' radio button
- STEP 1: Click the 'Download the Bulk Card Order template' button download an excel spread sheet to your computer.
- STEP 2: Open spread sheet and enter the information required. If you are unsure what each of the columns in the template represents, move your mouse over the column headings for detailed descriptions/tips.
- When you have completed the template, save a copy to your hard drive. Make sure that this copy has been saved in excel format.
- STEP 3: Return to BP Plus Online and click the 'Upload Bulk Card Order' button and attach the saved copy of your card order.
- You may view your successfully loaded bulk card orders (named 'Bulk Card Activity - Bulk Card Order') in the 'Past Reports' section of BP Plus Online