If you have previously logged on to myinvoice but have forgotten your password, follow the below steps:
- From the airbp.com/myinvoice log on screen, navigate to the person icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen, and select 'Forgot password' from the dropdown options. Enter your user ID (not your email address) and press 'Submit'.
- You will be asked to answer one of the secure questions you set previously. Enter your answer and press 'Submit'.
- If you answer incorrectly, you will have one more chance to try again.
- If you do not remember the answer to your secure question, you will need to be set up with a new password. Please contact us to request this.
- Once answered correctly you will be able to select 'Reset password' as an option on the next screen. You will then receive an email with a link to follow in order to reset your password. It may take a few minutes for the email to reach you. If you do not receive this email, please firstly check your junk/spam folder. If you have still not received it please contact us, specifying that you did not receive your reset password email.
- Follow the link in the email, enter your new password and click 'Submit'. Once your password is set, click 'Continue' and you will be taken to the country selector page. From here, navigate to the person icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen and select 'Sign in'.
- Log on as normal with your user ID and newly set password.
If you cannot reset your password through this method as you have also forgotten your user ID, contact us.