No matter where you join BP Egypt – whether you join us in engineering or science – you’ll be part of a company committed to growing our business – and your career.
BP Egypt offers graduate opportunities in upstream.
Rewards and benefits
- A competitive salary according to your experience and academic achievement.
- An annual cash bonus designed to encourage employees to deliver on key milestones and targets.
- A benefits package including transportation allowance, savings plan, life assurance, family allowance, company loan facility, medical coverage and educational assistance.
- Personal development and training opportunities.
- A strong academic background having graduated from university in Egypt or overseas.
Joining one of our programmes, you’ll enjoy real responsibility from day one and the freedom to choose your own path.
Our head office is in Cairo, Egypt’s sprawling capital. Our employees benefit from being at the heart of a city teaming with history while also rapidly becoming a major global business player. We remain committed to play a part in unlocking Egypt’s energy potential, and to grow production safely, reliably, and efficiently.
In Egypt our business is primarily in exploration and production. BP currently produces almost 40% of Egypt’s entire oil production. Currently BP produces close to 10% of Egypt’s oil, and more than 50% of the nation’s gas with our partners. We are continuously working to meet Egypt’s domestic market growth, by actively exploring in the Nile Delta, and investing to add production from existing discoveries. Over the years we have established strong relationships with the Egyptian government, and the Ministry of Petroleum. Our two main joint ventures are the Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company (GUPCO) and the Pharaonic Petroleum Company (PhPC).
One of our major projects is the West Nile Delta (WND), which is a strategic national project for Egypt and BP. The WND project will be one of the largest foreign direct investments in Egypt. Together with our partner, WND will supply 1.3 Billion Cubic Feet per Day (BCFD), with estimated capital investments and operating costs for the initial phase to exceed $15 billion.
Graduate application process
View our application process so that you know what to expect at each step.
Take a look at our hints and tips from graduates and the recruitment team.