We give our top talent interns the opportunity to join our graduate development programme
Summer internship: a great opportunity for those students that want to enrich their master's or degree studies with working experience inside a multinational company such as BP, learning from professionals within the firm.
Full year internship: it provides the intern with an online master's in decision making and innovation in the English language, combining the graduate training within BP with a collaborative learning environment focused on the acquisition of professional skills.
As a intern, you’ll have the chance to enhance your skills and knowledge and gain valuable, real-world experience in our unique environment.
- Current students with a full-time enrolment in a university that has a mandatory university internship requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in accounting, finance, business studies, human resources, information technology, computer science or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Students with a strong record of academic results with minimum Second Upper / CGPA 3.00 or equivalent.
- Students who are actively involved in extra co-curricular activities.
- Students who are great team players with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Students with a strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success.
- You will be required to complete an internship tenure not less than three months.