Our programmes typically last 18-to-36 months in length and in some cases offer a rotation through different areas of our business.
You’ll get the opportunity to build technological understanding and specific career skills, and lay a firm foundation for the rest of your career.
All this hands-on experience will be backed up by a full programme of structured learning, support from mentors ongoing feedback and development.
Rewards and benefits
- A competitive salary based, plus an annual bonus.
- A BP employee savings plan.
- A BP retirement accumulation plan (pension plan).
- A medical, dental and vision programme.
- Disability plans and various insurance plans.
- Vacation and family friendly working plans.
- Professional and personal development.
- To apply, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Have a minimum 3.2 GPA overall, in a discipline relevant to your chosen field.
- On top of this we look for the interest, determination and passion it takes to flourish.