No matter where you join BP Indonesia – whether you join us in engineering, science or business – you’ll be part of a company committed to growing our business – and your career. At BP Indonesia, we offer graduate opportunities in upstream, downstream and corporate and functions (C&F).
Rewards and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Health and retirement plans
- Employee assistance programme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline with good track record of academic achievement.
- On top of this we look for the interest, determination and passion it takes to flourish.
Our paid internships last for a full 12 months or for 11 weeks over the summer months. An internship is a chance to start learning and growing with us as you work on some of the most exciting and technically challenging projects our industry has to offer.
Rewards and benefits
- Compensation allowance during the kerja praktek or internship.
- To apply, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of study for kerja praktek
- Or recently graduated (up to maximum 1 year from graduation) for an internship.
- We look for students or recent graduates with a strong academic background and the determination and passion it takes to flourish.
Graduate / intern application process
View our application process so that you know what to expect at each step.
Take a look at our hints and tips from graduates and the recruitment team.
Our head office is in Jakarta, one of the fastest-growing and most exciting cities in South East Asia. Our employees have access to a gym with a swimming pool and tennis court, and take part in company-organised sporting and social activities which their families can also join. Our Tangguh LNG Site is located at Bintuni Bay, Papua Barat. Employees at Tangguh Site live in a comfortable dormitory and have access to a number of sporting facilities provided by the company. In addition, during their free time employees routinely participate in social activities such as barbecue nights and karaoke. Our VICO joint venture business is based in Sanga-Sanga, East Kalimantan one of the most industrially advanced provinces in Indonesia. Cilegon, where Castrol and BP Petrochemicals Indonesia plants are located, is a major coastal industrial city.