Ursa pipeline is strategically located offshore Louisiana in the Gulf of Mexico deepwater, linking the Mississippi Canyon area to Mars Pipeline at West Delta 143 platform for ultimate transportation to shore at Chevron’s Fourchon terminal and LOOP’s Clovelly terminal.
- BPMP owns a 22.6916 equity % interest in Ursa, which owns an oil pipeline
- ~47 miles of 18 inch pipeline
- Mainline capacity of 150 kbpd
- Joint venture partners are Shell (operator since start-up), ConocoPhillips, Exxon and BPMP
- Strategic location provides exposure to the Ursa field; significantly de-risked resource through ~20 years of production history, over 50 well penetrations and time lapse 4-D seismic to guide future development
- Recent (July 2018) start-up of Shell-operated Kaikias development (a tie-back to Ursa platform) provides exposure to long-life resource base.