Group Chief Executive, Bob Dudley, along with several other BP leaders, will be taking part in IHS CERAWeek, the premier gathering of the world’s energy executives, government officials, and leaders from the financial and industrial communities.
The annual meeting, chaired by renowned energy expert Daniel Yergin, will be held in Houston from March 6-10. This year’s theme is, “Pace of Change: Building a New Energy Future,” and it will focus on what is on the horizon for the global energy community.
BP will have a considerable presence at this year’s events, including the following executives:
- Group Chief Executive Bob Dudley will take part in the opening oil dialogue discussion with CERAWeek chairman Daniel Yergin.
- Group Chief Economist, Spencer Dale, will be a participant in the Strategic Dialogue panel, “Oil price cycles: What are they and where are we in it?”
- Chief Executive Upstream, Bernard Looney, is a member of the concurrent plenary, “Future of global E&P.”
- Global Head of Upstream Technology, Ahmed Hashmi, is speaking at an event titled, “Today’s reality? The digital oil field.”
- Head of Exploration, Howard Leach, is participating in the Breakfast Strategic Dialogue, “The future of exploration.”
- CEO BP Wind Energy, Laura Folse is speaking at the Strategic Dialogue, “State of the global renewables market.”
To watch CERAWeek live video please visit www.ceraweek.com.
CERAWeek by IHS Markit is the premier annual international gathering of energy industry leaders, experts, government officials and policymakers, leaders from the technology, financial, and industrial communities – and energy technology innovators. This will be the 36th anniversary of this influential event, ranked among the top five “corporate leader” conferences in the world. The program provides comprehensive insight into the global and regional energy future by addressing key issues—from markets and geopolitics to technology, project costs, energy and the environment, finance, operational excellence and cyber risks.
Nearly 3,000 delegates from more than 60 countries are expected to attend this year’s conference which spans five days and includes more than 350 speakers.
IHS CERA is a Colorado-based global information company featuring specialists in energy, economics, geopolitical risk, sustainability and supply chain management.